Get Relief From a Chronic Cough With Saralrishi Ayurveda
Do you suffer from frequent colds and chronic coughs? You have tried every medicine but are still waiting for the miracle to happen. And you wish to get rid of this stubborn cough once and for all. Well, look no further because Saralrishi Ayurveda has brought to you the best and most effective medicine for cough and cold.
Ayurveda has been around for centuries and is an alternate medicine system. The concept of Ayurveda dates back to a time even before modern medicines were invented. As the name suggests, Ayurveda is the knowledge for healthy and long life. Although modern medicines have taken the market by a surge, Ayurveda still has relevance in many medicinal practices.
There was a time when healers and medical practitioners used the power of Ayurveda to operate on people. And they used the concepts in healing their infections and wounds. Today, in the modern era, people still believe in the miracle of Ayurvedic medicines. So, how does Ayurvedic medicine for chronic cough work and heal a person from the roots?
Ayurvedic medicines for cold and cough
Also known as the queen of herbs, Tulsi has many Ayurvedic benefits. It helps in developing immunity for individuals to fight against cough and cold in winters and monsoons. Tulsi helps in the production of antibodies in high volume that prevents infection from manifesting within the body. It also relaxes the airways for easy breathing and coughing out sticky mucus effectively.
Taking the medicine
- Tulsi leaves can be taken in many forms according to the palette of an individual. You can take the leaves and chew them in the morning after washing them with normal water.
- You can also make tea or kadha or lukewarm honey to drain out all the infection-causing germs from the body.
- Boil water and add fresh Tulsi leaves and simmer the heat for 10 minutes. You can add lemon juice or ginger or a pinch of black salt.
- Strain and drink warm water. Do it regularly for best results and prevent the onset of infection.
Natural honey is the best remedy for colds and coughs. For years, people have been using this Ayurvedic medicine for Cold allergy protection and to ease symptoms of cold and cough. It relieves chest and nasal congestion due to its antimicrobial properties.
Taking the medicine
- Heat water to a lukewarm temperature and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and drink it on empty stomach in the morning.
- Drink one tablespoon of honey every day the night before going to bed. It relieves you from the stubborn cough and congested chest.
- Add one teaspoon of honey with ginger juice and 1 pinch of black pepper to get relief from sore throat and other symptoms of chronic cough.
Cinnamon is an aromatic spice that is severely used in cuisines to impart aroma. But it has its Ayurvedic side as well. The spice has some amazing antiviral properties that help us fight the virus causing the common cold. It also contains chemicals with anti-inflammatory properties to soothe sore throat.
Taking the medicine
- The most common way to take the medicine is with tea. Make a cup of black tea and add a pinch of cinnamon in powdered form to the tea.
- You can take the cinnamon powder and add it to 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix it well and take it twice a day for prominent results.
Quick prevention tips
Prevention is always better than cure and therefore, if you follow the below-mentioned tips, you can keep your distance from cold and cough:
- Wash your hands properly before eating with soap and water.
- Sanitize your hands with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer whenever you use any publicly accessible surfaces like doorknobs, railings, handles, etc.
- Drink a satisfactory level of water daily and have hot beverages like tea.
- Take a balanced diet with sufficient Vitamin C to strengthen your immune system.